Experience becomes useful when you have tools to share your knowledge and skill, otherwise it’s just a story.
Communication is the single most important skill for success in business and in life; how you communicate with others, and yourself, is the difference people notice and the driver for how you present yourself to the world.
If you’re going to get to work on developing your performance, learn how to show yourself, not mask reality in the vain hope no-one will notice. That’s how I work, and what I encourage and elicit from you in my trainings.
- Companies I’ve worked with include SSE, Philip Morris, Balfour Beatty, Accenture, London Electricity, ISMM and Central Law Training.
- UK National Public Speaking Champion (Electricity Industry) 1994
- I have presented programmes overseas in Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Oman as well as in the UK and Ireland.
- NLP Master Practitioner – qualified in 2000; Business in 1998
- Certified Master Hypnotist
- Former Member of UK Professional Speaker’s Association
- Elected Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management